Note: All start times are Pacific Standard.
New England Revolution @ New York Red Bulls, 4:30 p.m.
Colorado Rapids @ San Jose Earthquakes 7:00 p.m., (ESPN2).
Chivas USA @ Seattle Sounders FC, Noon (Fox Soccer Channel).
Real Salt Lake @ Houston Dynamo, 5:30 p.m.
FC Dallas @ Kansas City Wizards, 5:30 p.m.
Toronto FC @ Los Angeles Galaxy 7:30 p.m.
Columbus Crew @ Chicago Fire, Noon (Telefutura).
Two matches that stand out for the coming weekend are Chivas USA/Seattle Sounders and Columbus Crew/Chicago Fire.
Both Chivas and Seattle look to improve on their respective positions in the Western Conference. Seattle stands in third place in the West with 37 points and can catch the Dynamo for first place in the conference with a win and a Houston loss. Chivas meanwhile can climb up to as high as second place with a win and some help from San Jose and Toronto FC.
As for Columbus/Chicago, the Crew at 42 points stand three points ahead of the Fire in the race for the Eastern Conference title, so a Crew win all but assures the Crew of its second straight conference title while a Fire means a sprint to the finish line.
- List of WPS Free Agents
- WPS news
- List of UEFA Champions League matchups for Wednesd...
- UEFA Champions League Preview
- Wigan upsets Chelsea
- Soccer week in review
- MLS look ahead, September 26-27
- MLS announces 2010 Home openers
- Premier League look-ahead, September 26-27
- Crew stumble again vs. Cruz Azul
- CONCACAF Champions League: Houston vs. Arabe Unido...
- Manchester classic
- Columbus Crew 2, Chicago Fire 2
- Final: Galaxy 2, Toronto FC 0
- Start of the second half
- 1-0 Galaxy at the half.
- Galaxy Goal!!!
- The Galaxy's first scoring chance.......
- As promised
- Update from Home Depot Center
- Live from the Home Depot Center
- Premier League weekend
- MLS Weekend September 18-20.
- MLS Tidbits
- MLS to break during World Cup 2010
- ▼ September (25)